15 Reviews / 15 Ratings
Enjoy late night Happy Hours for all IMFL and Indian Beers at Lighthouse 13.
Lighthouse joins hands in celebrating the colorful spirit of Monsoon by introducing ‘Monsoon Mania’. Rainy season is incomplete without savoring the spicy-crispy recipes available here. The seasonal & special cuisines prepared by the specialty chef will give your taste bud a gastronomic delight. Lighthouse located at MGF Metropolitan, Saket has a special Monsoon menu for you to savor.
The highlight of the Monsoon specialties are:-
• Shish taouk- Grilled skewers of chicken marinated with yogurt and Lebanese spice served with Khaboush
• Corn Tikki - Paneer corn mixed with fresh Indian herbs and spice served
• J.D Chicken Wings - Marinated chicken wings tossed with Jack Daniel's finished with bbq Sauce served with house salad
• Crispy Cheese wrappers - French Interpretation of spring rolls
• Roasted Baby Chicken - Baby chicken laminated with Lemon thyme & garlic served with mash potatoes
• Hang Curd Tikki - Hang curd with sweet cheese aromatic spic served with Papri and many more to binge on.