The next time you are craving Thai Curry, don’t step out, step into your kitchen and whip it up in a jiffy.
Olive Oil 2 tsp
Boneless Chicken 500 gms
Thai Red Curry Paste 1 tbsp
Zucchini (sliced) 200 gms
Capsicum (Red) 1
Onion 200 gms
Cornstarch 1 tbsp
Thai Light Coconut milk 1 cup
Cilantro (chopped) 2 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken pieces; cook and stir for about three minutes.
- Mix in the curry paste, zucchini, capsicum, carrot and onion.
- Cook and stir for a few minutes.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the coconut milk and then pour into the skillet.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Right before serving, stir in the chopped fresh cilantro.
Serve up this curry the delicately steamed Jasmine rice. Learn to do this and a healthy supper on short notice is never a problem.