6 Reviews / 6 Ratings
Health risk: a piece of steel abrasive wire found
Have been trying to post it since Monday (burrp.com website had technical issues - hence posting it today - Wednesday):
I'm posting this issue on the site to bring to light about the food hygiene conditions and further make a note that if something happens to my stomach due to a swallowed steel wire piece (from the steel abrasives used for cleaning utensils), it will be from Shiv Sagar.
I had gone to the Aundh Shiv Sagar half an hour back, and to my shock found a piece of steel wire in the masala dosa. I found this while chewing a piece of the dosa. This is extremely dangerous and critical issue. I'm not sure if another piece or more than one piece has gone into my stomach (I'll be going for an X-ray later today) because if it does, then I'll be blaming Shiv Sagar for the same.
People, please be careful of what is being served.
Though they did not charge me for the food, that does not help in resolving the issue. I'm also thinking about the other people who had the masala dosa today and who may also have swallowed without noticing.
Very Good Place
its very nice place , one has to be patient as it has quite long waiting time to get seat...
regarding food it has everything in fastfood, pizza, pau bhaji, dosa, chat, juice.
regarding service they provide quick service, we ordered so many things and we got it in 10 minutes max.
Nice place for fast food lovers
This business has been shut.
However, you can browse through other restaurants on our site using the following link: